Do I need to arrange my own Class 1 Medical certificate?

Yes, at the time of application through to scholarship award a valid Class 1 Medical certificate must be held to ensure you are medically fit and eligible for the use of a CPL(H) when the time comes. If you are awarded the scholarship the Class 1 Medical must be maintained throughout your training at your own cost. Initial Class 1 Medical Examinations are carried out at specific medical centres. A list of these locations can be found on the CAA website.